Monday 25 December 2017

New Year's resolutions

I am sure that you are trying to figure it out how to be happier, reacher, more organized or what you are up to on 2018! Have you made a list of your New Year's resolutions? I haven't done it yet, but there are some ideas in my mind of what should it represent. I read one article about "How to be happier in 2018" which might interest you, so I decided to tell you about some ideas in a nutshell.

At first you should eliminate your tendency of negative thinking, if you get able to learn from hurtful situations, you will be ready to face them or even avoid them in the future.

Acknowledge why are you in a bed mood cycle. When you think consciously about it, you can face it easier then when you press on forgetting.

Give yourself advices as if you were trying to help your friend.

Think about the positive things which happened to you, about your success.

Write down (maybe in a form of a diary) what is your struggle. Then rewrite it from the point of view of a neutral observer. You will see a big difference.

Move! Active people are more happy and healthy.

Remember that the happiness as pesimism are infectious, so go for spending time with positive people mostly.

Share with us your New Year's resolutions list if you would like to inspire more people who might read it.

Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Spring?

Hey, I suppose that all of us are waiting for Spring to come, at least I am looking forward to find her trace. Personally, I got tired of ...