Sunday 1 April 2018

Where is Spring?

Hey,

I suppose that all of us are waiting for Spring to come, at least I am looking forward to find her trace. Personally, I got tired of cold and rainy weather, I need sun! However, nearly all the year in the country where I leave we need to face harsh climate conditions. It makes me think of moving out to some warm an sunny place. I am conscious of numerous advantages of leaving here, but some moments I just am being moody, that's why I would make my luggage in 5 minus to go away and make my wish come true.

During those crisis occasions I would go to an island which was a peaceful, green, luminous place, where I could go out without wearing jackets, hats, scarfs etc. I would charge me up with energy in a wink of an eye.

So, typical marks of Spring are: the warm illusion which comes from the sky, flowers which start to bloom, chippering birds...please hurry up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Spring?

Hey, I suppose that all of us are waiting for Spring to come, at least I am looking forward to find her trace. Personally, I got tired of ...