Monday 19 March 2018

Budapest

How did I celebrate the New Years Eve?

Hi folks!

It has been a while since I've been here the last time. I was so busy in this frenetic pace of life that not only once I "burnt the midnigcht oil". Anyway, this year 2018 started in a quite extraordanry way (for me).
My friends and I went to Budapest to celebrate this special ocasion. All of us met at first in Wrocław (we are not from the same city) from where we set off to Hungary. The journey took forever, we spent over 10 hours in a really cramped bus. I guess that we didn't complain only because it was a real bargain.
Just after we got to our destination, we found out that it was way colder then we supposed it to be. I didn't mentioned it before, but I forgot to take my thick gloves from home and I needed to buy new ones in Wrocław, but those ones were not thick enough. Now you can imagine how did I suffer the first temperature schock. Well, we all suffered. In order to get rid of this unpleasant bitter feeling (haha and  not only for that reason) we joined the free city tour which was gorgeous! We walked a lot, which warmed us up. The guide was a young tourism student and she relayed us the knowledge about the Budapest history in a funny and interesting way, I definitely recommend this kind of sightseeing with a good guide!!! You only have to book the tour (sign up) online.
Later on, we joined the city game (it was called enter the year).
One of the best moments I will never forget is when we went to Buda Castle in the night with my local friend, We saw the city from it's upper part in the dark (the city lights form a brilliant view) and it was just stunning! The next day we visited some Szimpla bars to try the typicall food....
As you see, the 2018 New Years Eve in our memories will not only be a party :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Spring?

Hey, I suppose that all of us are waiting for Spring to come, at least I am looking forward to find her trace. Personally, I got tired of ...